What are negative ions?
Negative ions are created in nature by the effects of water, air, sunlight and the Earth’s inherent radiation. Negatively charged ions are most prevalent in natural places and particularly around moving water or after a thunderstorm.That taste in the air and feeling you get at the beach, near a waterfall or after a storm is your body being saturated in the benefits of negative ions.
Negative ions are present in the air we breathe in and they are also present in our bodies. The degree to which negative ions contribute to overall well-being and health is scientifically proven.
Benefit of Negative Ions (Scientifically Proven)
- Provides Clean and Fresh Air to breathe.
- Provides the feeling of wellbeing.
- Decreases fear and nervousness.
- Improves lung function.
- Promotes relaxation.
- Lowers resting heart rate.
- Enhances concentration and learning ability.
- Increases metabolism, normalising weight.
- Neutralize free radicals.
- Revitalize cell metabolism.
- Enhance immune function.
- They balance the autonomic nervous system, promoting deep sleep and healthy digestion.
Air ionization in nature
- In plants: chlorophyll plants and very sharp leaves of conifers emit negative ions
- The Corona effect: any object fixed to the ground and conductive, rising and ending in a point (lightning rod, leaves of grasses and all conifers, etc.), will see the electrons coming from the soil accumulate at the top of its tip and be torn off, to be acquired by the oxygen
- The Lenard effect: the friction of the air on raindrops or cascades, their falling on the ground or rocks, tear electrons from these drops; their positive charge is captured by the soil and their negative charge is acquired by the oxygen molecules and become negative ions
Purify your air naturally with Space Sanitizer
Space Sanitizer recreates the conditions of negative-ion production that exist in the purest areas of the earth. These negative ions act as natural cleansers. Space Sanitizer’s intense production of negative ions is simple and totally secure (ozone and free-radicals free).
As demonstrated in several studies, purified, negative-ion rich air is beneficial to our health.
Unrevealed Facts About Indoor Air Pollution
An average Indian spends more than 80% of time in indoor environment. Statistics suggest that in developing countries, health impacts of indoor air pollution far outweigh those of outdoor air pollution. Indoor Air pollution is the second biggest killer in India after high blood pressure.
- Indoor air is 3-5 times more polluted than outdoor air
- 3 million people in India die every year because of indoor air pollution
- About 27.5 % of under-five mortality is because of indoor air pollution
- Close to 4.3 million premature deaths annually is attributed to indoor air pollution
- Allergies, asthma, lung & heart problems have all been linked to indoor air
Mr. Ashish Kanaujia is a technocrat who is known for taking ideas from lab to
market and now has turned into a Mentor in the pursuit of next generation
entrepreneurship. He is external mentor at iCreate, ahmedabad, IIM ahmedabad, IIGP, Department of Science & Technology, Vibrant Gujrat, IIT Kanpur, IIM Lucknow, nstitute of Research, Development and Training Kanpur and other startup Eco system.
Mr. Kanaujia brings more than 20 years of experience in multiple dimensions of
technologies, including sectors such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of
Things, Brain Computer Interface, Healthcare and ICT. He has worked as a
technical consultant with various offshore clients and MNCs and lead & executed
over 1000 technical projects across a multitude of sectors. Mr. Kanaujia has
been an active educator and mentor in the area of innovation and
The action of Space Sanitizer
Space Sanitizer is an electron source (thus negative ions) powerful enough to ensure the following complete chain of events:
- As a first step, the high density of negative ions injected into the air will lead to their rapid capture by the particles, (which are large positive ions), and neutralize them.
- These neutral particles subjected to intense electrical forces created by the negative charges, acquire a polarity resulting in the capture of one or more electrons.
- The large negative ions thus created carry a negative charge which grows with the surrounding negative density (Forms Electron Cloud).
- All the particles present, whatever their size or nature acquire such a negative charge.
- This important electric charge will result in increasing mutual repulsion of micro particles including viruses, bacteria, germs , enough so that their diffusion and precipitation to the floor of the room (usually positively charged) can be initiated and continued
- To this purely “kinetic” effect would also be added, according several theories a second, equally important germicidal effect on the bio-contaminants in the air: bacteria, viruses, etc.
Thus is realized a double operation:
- Reduce the rate of residual micropollutants to the level of natural places
- Restore the permanence of a negative air ions to the level of natural places
These effects can be qualified as essentially “natural”, similar to those encountered and observed in outdoor environments, far from any source of intense micropollution.